Website maintenance packages for small businesses
A neglected or declining website means a declining business
If you leave your website, essentially to run by itself, what happens?
Well, your search result rankings will drop. As a result, you’ll get less traffic, your plugins and features will become outdated, the site runs slower, and your conversion rate will drop. Meaning your crucial marketing tool goes into decline.
Additionally, your competitors will be advancing by taking advantage of new content, new technical features, ongoing search engine optimisation, or simply picking up on the prospects you currently miss! It can result in your business’ speedy decline.
The risk of doing nothing is signficant
The risk of doing nothing with your website is a considerable risk to your business. Watch the short video below to see and hear the impact it can have on your business’ bottom line!
It would help if you had a website maintenance package for your small business at an appropriate investment level. Regular website maintenance services allow you to maximise the investment already made in your site, rather than risk having to redesign your website (again!) fundamentally.
Don't let your webite put your business at risk!
Book a free 90-website review!
From this complimentary, no-obligation review, we will:
- Review current website performance – what is working and what is not!
- Establish your future goals for the website aligned to your business objectives
- Provide bespoke recommendations of how to improve and advance
- Explore what requirements you have from a new website.
Website support, maintenance and business advancement services
Avoid the business pain of missing out on enquiries and sales from an under-performing website with our website performance services.
- Monitoring, reporting and responding to website metrics, e.g. page speeds, ranking changes, visitors to your site, conversion rates. Capturing these issues as early as possible is very cost-effective and provides an opportunity to advance.
- Specialists in WordPress but can support and advice for other platforms too.
- Hosting and server management for website uptime
- Backups and updates of plugins/scripts for security
- Dynamic content updates, e.g. case studies, imagery
We apply a maintenance or advancement programme to ensure website’s, and subsequently business, performance doesn’t slip backwards but progresses.
Find out more about how a website maintenance package could advance your business
The difference website maintenance packages make to your business
There is a crucial security benefit here, ensuring your site is secure and running efficiently. Sounds straightforward, but when it stops or isn’t there, you and your business know about it!
The performance of your website impacts the exposure of your business to customers online, which affects the level of enquiries, turnover, and profit for your business. Unfortunately, business owners either do not know how or don’t review their website’s performance to the depth needed in many instances. Even if they spot the problem, they will need help from a specialist to address the concern.
That’s the difference our packages make - peace of mind, specialist support, security and business growth.
Hear the results of Growth by Design website maintenance packages made to these businesses
Uncover your business’ missed opportunities and how to remedy them with our free 90-min website review