Looking for the best
small business marketing agency?
Well done...You've found us!
You’ve found the best marketing agency with Growth by Design!
Receive a free 90-minute review of your marketing to see where you should be focusing your marketing investment!
We can help you!
- Are you keen to see your business results improve?
- Does your marketing strategy need development?
- Would marketing expertise and support time help you out?
Modern marketing for your successful business
Working with the Growth By Design website and marketing teams you will:
We have a unique approach to delivering on the 10 most common objectives that SMEs have and our strategic framework has a long and proven track record of delivering for our clients, and for ourselves too.
The Common 10 approach sets us apart from other marketing agencies
The Common 10 approach addresses the four key phases of marketing to ensure your business has the most cost-effective and comprehensive marketing strategy available:
- Brand updates: Targeting, messaging, and your immediately visible content.
- Primary Marketing: Enabling fresh lead generation, new customers and enquiries
- Secondary Marketing: Boosting conversion rates and growing your customer lifetime value
- Tertiary Marketing: Enabling referrals, and encouraging recommendations and introducers.
Whether you need modern advertising through a digital marketing agency, or want more traditional print and design services, the team at Growth by Design is able to help.
Need help deciding what’s the best investment for your business?
Want to know why Growth By Design is the right agency for you?
There are lots of good Sussex marketing agencies around, as well as the option to take your marketing in-house or hire freelancers.
At Growth by Design we don’t benchmark ourselves against good, we aim to be exceptional!
Our five service values…
Here is what other businesses have achieved with our support
Book a FREE review to get on the right track!
Choose between a free 90-minute marketing or a 60-minute website review.
We offer these completely free without any obligation to do more.
If you opt for a marketing review session, here’s what to expect:
First, we’ll discuss your business goals and the related marketing objectives.
Second, we’ll teach you our unique Common 10 Marketing Model.
Third, we’ll help you rate your current marketing and identify where opportunity exists.
Lastly, if you want us to, we will explain how we can support you and outline any investment.
By the end of the marketing review, you’ll come away with these three main benefits:
- More knowledge and confidence in your marketing
- A better understanding of what works and doesn’t for your business
- Suggestions for how to change and improve marketing for business growth.
Please note that to book a marketing review session, your company needs to have a turnover of £200,000 or above, per annum.
If you opt for a website review session, here’s what to expect:
First, we will review your existing site (if you have one). This will include an SEO assessment and a detailed audit report.
Second, we’ll discuss your business objectives for the website, as well as exploring your personal likes and dislikes when using other sites.
Lastly, we’ll explain your options for moving forward. This will include our recommendations and the basis for a website proposal for doing the work ourselves.
By the end of the website review, you’ll come away with these three main benefits:
- A better understanding of how websites work, and key factors affecting performance.
- Clarity on what business objectives should be when it comes to a website, in terms of initial performance, ongoing maintenance, and advancement over time.
- Expert recommendations for how to change and improve your website.